OfficialXLR31 is a user on the social media platform Discord. They appear to be moderators of a server called “Pugs & Potatoes.” Discord is a messaging platform where people can…
SSC CGL is an abbreviation for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam in India. Every year, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Higher Education Level (CGL) Exam for various Grade B and C category posts in various federal departments and ministries. According to SSC CGL Salary, qualifications, designation, and so on vary according to the positions.
Here are SSC CGL notifications Eligibility Criteria
The minimum educational requirement for all positions is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent. The notification contains additional information.
The age limit varies by position and ranges from 18-27, 18-30, 18-32, and 20-30 years. For notified reserved categories, the upper age limit is relaxed.
|SSC CGL Highlights|
|Name of the Exam||SSC CGL ( Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduation Level Exam)|
|Conducting By||SSC( Staff Selection Commission)|
|Level of Exam||India Level|
|Registration For online||Before Exam|
|Qualification||Graduation OR Degree|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Exam Mode System based Exam (online)
Posts Offered Group B and C Officers Under Central Govt INDIA Official Website www.ssc.nic.in
How to Register For CGL
1. Go to the SSC’s official website. “ www.SSC.nic.in “
2. From the homepage, select “New User? Register Now.”
3. Create a login account and fill out all of the required information.
4. Complete the application form and upload all necessary documents.
5. Pay your application fees.
6. Press the submit button.
SSC CGL Exam Fee
The INR 100 SSC CGL application fee can be paid online or offline with an SBI challan/BHIM UPI/internet banking/credit card/debit card. Females and candidates from reserved categories such as Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD), and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) were exempt from paying the application fee.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
The exam will be divided into four levels:
1. Tier 1: Computer-Based Testing
2. Tier 2: Computer-Based Testing
3. Tier 3: Descriptive essay (Pen and Paper)
4. Tier 4: Computer Proficiency Exam / Data Entry Skill Exam / Document Verification
SSC CGL Tier-1 Assignment Pattern
This same SSC CGL exam Tier-1 will be held online and will consist of the following sections with a total of 100 questions and a maximum score of 200. The entire exam should always be completed in 60 minutes.
The following sections are tested in the SSC CGL Tier-I Exam
1. Reasoning & General Intelligence
2. General Awareness
3. English Comprehension
4. Quantitative Aptitude
|S.NO||Sections||No. of Qus||Total Marks||Total Time|
|Paper-1||Reasoning & General Intelligence||25||50|
|Paper-2||General Awareness||25||50||Total 60 minutes|
wrong Answer Penalty: There is a negative marking of 0.50 Marks for each incorrect answer. There is no sectional cut-off. If a candidate leaves a question blank or does not attempt it, no points are deducted.
SSC CGL Tier-2
The SSC CGL Tier-2 exam will be given online and will consist of four main papers, each one with 100 questions in Numerical Ability, Statistics, General Studies (Finance and Economics), and English Language and Ability to comprehend Papers, with a maximum of 200 marks for each paper.
The SSC CGL Tier-II Exam will include the following papers:
a. Quantitative Ability (numerical data and solve numerical problems) b. Statics
c. General Education (Finance & Economics)
d. Language and Comprehension in English
|S.No||Sections or Papers||Questions||Marks||Time|
|1||P1: Quantitative Ability||100||200||120 Minutes|
|2||P2: statics||100||200||120 Minutes|
|3||P3: (Finance &
Economics) General Aptitude
|4||4: Comprehension in English||100||200||120 Minutes|
|Tier – 3||Descriptive Paper in Hindi/ English||Pen and Paper Mode||60 Minutes|
|Tier – 4||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test||Wherever Applicable||45 Minutes|
Wrong Answer Penalty: There is a negative marking of 0.25 Marks for each incorrect answer. There is no sectional cut-off. If a candidate leaves a question blank or does not attempt it, no points are deducted.
NOTE: Comprehension in English is Negative Marking of 0.50.
- Applicants can apply on the official website SSC.nic.between December 23, 2021, and January 23, 2022, Selected individuals will be hired in government departments at the group B and C level.
- Only the prescribed format (online or on paper/offline) may be used to apply. The exam is being held for a variety of positions, each with its own set of credentials and prerequisites.
- The candidate must carefully specify his or her preference for each role. Annexure-II (A&B) contains specific instructions for filling out the application form.
- All candidates who apply by the CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION are issued Roll numbers, which will be communicated to them approximately two weeks before the Tier-I exam.
- One hundred rupees (Rs.100) is the fee. Women, SC/ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen who are eligible for reservation are excluded from paying the application cost, according to current government orders.
- The application can be submitted online at https://ssconline.nic.in by the Staff Selection Commission.
- There are two elements to filling out an online application. Registration (Part I), Registration (Part II), Registration (Part III), Registration (Part IV), Registration (Part V), Registration
- Candidates are recommended to refer to the official website www.ssc.nic.in for complete instructions relating to the Application Form, directions for filling out the application form, and instructions for on-line payment/submission of application.