Download latest version Hamraaz app login |Hamraaz web Hamraaz Army Application: Would you like to download and register for the Hamraaz web App? Then you’ve come to the right place…
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Registration Form svmcm.wbhed.gov.in Online Apply the eligibility criteria and the amount. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration 2022 has started, based on today’s news. Education is critical for all children. As a result, the Central Government, as well as the State Governments, have declared a number of schemes for students. As a result of their families’ financial situations, some students are unable to receive higher education. In addition, some bright students from low-income families require educational assistance.
- 1 Briefly Expainaton Of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
- 1.1 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
- 1.2 The renewal process of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
- 1.3 Overview Of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- 1.4 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Benefits Of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- 1.6 How to Apply Online process Of Swami Vivekananda scholarship
- 1.7 Documents required for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
Briefly Expainaton Of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
During the last decade of the nineteenth century and the first decade of the twentieth, Swami Vivekananda’s inspiring personality was well known in both India and America. Swami Vivekananda, an unidentified Indian monk, rose to prominence at the National assembly of Religious groups in Chicago in 1893, where he represented Hinduism. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022, also known as Bikash Bhavan Scholarship, is a merit-based scholarship provided by the West Bengal Government with the assistance of The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust Body for meritorious and poor students. This article contains detailed information about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 West Bengal, Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22 last date, and Swami Vivekananda Scholarship amount after 12th.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 Registration Form svmcm.wbhed.gov.in Online Apply the eligibility criteria and the amount. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration 2022 has started, based on today’s news. Education is critical for all children. As a result, the Central Government, as well as the State Governments, have declared a number of schemes for students. As a result of their families’ financial situations, some students are unable to receive higher education. In addition, some bright students from low-income families require educational assistance.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship was established in West Bengal for students who have not yet paid their education expenditures. Scholarships are available to students pursuing post-graduate studies, as well as those enrolled in classes everything from 9th to 12th grade. These scholarships will assist students in obtaining a good education and overcoming the financial burden imposed by their education.
The renewal process of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
Login Through the scholarship’s official website. To renew your Swami Vivekananda scholarship On the webpage, you must click the login key. After logging in, you can apply for the scholarship of your choice. Make sure to apply for the scholarship before the new academic session begins.
Overview Of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
|Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
|Launched by||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The West Bengal Higher Education Department awards Swami Vivekananda Scholarships to outstanding students who got at least 60% on their most recent written exam… This scholarship is formally known as the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship and is known as the Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means (SVMCM) Scholarship.
1) Applicants must be West Bengal residents who have continued their education in West Bengal-based institutions.
2) Applicants must continue their studies in West Bengal educational institutions after graduating from the West Bengal State Board/Council of Secondary/Higher Secondary and Madrasah Education and State University in the current year.
3) Students must be members of a minority community (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsee, or Jain).
4)An annual income of no more than Rs. 2,50,000 P/A is required (Certificate to be issued by any gazetted officer not lower than the rank of Joint BDO)
|Higher secondary level||The candidate should qualify in the Madhyamilk test or the equivalent examination||75%|
|Diploma Students||Candidate should qualify in the Madhyamilk test for 1st-year diploma courses or the student should pass diploma 2nd year||75%|
|Undergraduates||The applicant must have passed the higher secondary level exam or an equivalent qualification.||75% (Best out of five)|
|Postgraduates||Honor subjects at the graduation level, Engineering honor subjects at the graduation level||53%, 55%|
|Kanyashree Applicants(K-3 Component)||The candidate must present a valid receipt from a sanctioned k-2 ID. The applicant should pursue a postgraduate degree in science, arts, or commerce.||45%|
|M.Phil/NET research Students||The students applied for M.Phil or Ph.D. scheme at a state-assist institute can apply||Not Applicable|
Benefits Of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- WB government has launched the Swami Vivekananda scholarship program.
- Financial assistance is provided to students who cannot afford to pay their tuition fees under this scheme.
- This scheme is available to all students who come from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Students pursuing a postgraduate degree, a bachelor’s degree, or a high school diploma can benefit from this program.
- The scheme will ensure that state students receive a high-quality education.
- The implementation of this scheme will lessen the financial burden placed on students as a result of their education.
- This scheme will also increase the state’s literacy rate.
- The Swami Vivekananda scholarship program will also generate jobs.
|Category||Level of study||Scholarship Amount|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||Higher secondary||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||High Madrasah||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Directorate of public instruction (DPI)||Undergraduates in the Arts, Undergraduates in Business, Undergraduates in Science, and Undergraduates in Other Professional Programs postgraduates in the arts, postgraduates in commerce, postgraduates in science, and postgraduates in other professional fields NON-NET M.Phil./Ph.D.||Rs. 1000 per month Rs. 1000 per month Rs. 1500 per month Rs. 1500 per month Rs. 2000 per month Rs. 2000 per month Rs. 2500 per month Rs. 2500 per month Rs. 5000 – Rs.8000 per month|
|Technical education at college or university level||Engineering undergraduate or postgraduate degrees, as well as other professional courses||Rs. 5000 per month|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training||Undergraduate||Rs. 1500 per month|
|Directorate of medical education||Undergraduate in Medical stream/ Diploma courses||Rs. 5000 or Rs. 1500 per month respectively|
How to Apply Online process Of Swami Vivekananda scholarship
- On the homepage, you must click on Registration. Next, you must click on Proceed to Registration.
- Before you enter your information, a registration form will appear.
- Now enter your mobile phone number.
- Enter your email address
- Following registration, the candidate is assigned an applicant ID consisting of characters totaling 15 digits.
- Log in using the Applicant ID and Password that was generated.
- Enter the Captcha Code here.
- Fill out the remaining application forms.
- Upload scan copies of the image and signature in the sizes listed below.
- JPG/JPEG image and signature formats
- Image and signature sizes range from 10KB to 20KB.
- Please upload the documents.
- To finish the request process, click Submit Application.
Documents required for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
- Admit card of Madhyamik test or equivalent examination.
- Two sides of the last examination passed the mark sheet
- Adhar card
- Higher secondary education reports Ration card/voter card
- The cover of a bank passbook.
- A passport-sized photograph
- Domicile certificate Income certificate
However, you obtain all the related information. But we also recommend you read all the details carefully through the official link.
Helpline number/toll-free number – 1800-102-8014
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|