OfficialXLR31 is a user on the social media platform Discord. They appear to be moderators of a server called “Pugs & Potatoes.” Discord is a messaging platform where people can…
SSC CHSL Exam pattern ,Online Registration 2022 The Staff Selection Commission-Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination is held to enroll students who have completed their secondary education from a recognized board into various Government Offices.
NOTE: SSC CHSL FULL FORM : Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam.
Staff Selection Commission is a comprehensive GOI (Govt of India) organization that was established to hire prospective candidates in the ministry and different Governmental Departments.
SSC CHSL Syllabus
It will be beneficial for you to gather all information about the SSC CHSL syllabus so that you can prepare as best as possible. SSC CHSL 2020 will primarily consist of two stages: Tier 1 and Tier 2. Tier 1 of the SSC CHSL is completely objective, whereas Tier 2 is a descriptive English paper in pen and paper mode. Tier 1 qualification is the first and most important step in the SSC CHSL exam process. As a result, knowing the SSC CHSL(Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam.). The CHSL syllabus for Tier 1 will be beneficial in your preparation, as you will be unable to proceed with your preparation without the knowledge of the syllabus.
SSC CHSL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
|NAME OF THE EXAM||SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination|
|SHORT KEY||SSC CHSL|
|EXAM ORGANIZATION||STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION|
|LEVEL OF EXAM||INDIA|
|ELIGIBILITY||Age limit – 18 to 27 years
Nationality – Indian
Academic degree – 12th pass
How To Register SSC CHSL exam
- ssc.nic.in is the official website of the SSC. “ http://www.ssc.nic.in “.
- To register as a new user, go on to the New User? Registration Now page.
- Fill out the SSC CHSL registration form with the requested information.
- After you’ve finished, double-check the information you’ve entered and click the Save button.
- After that, proceed to the next step.
- Sign and upload a scanned photo
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature from the SSC CHSL in the dimensions specified by the Commission.
Selection Process: SSC CHSL Recruitment
The SSC CHSL Recruitment and selection procedure of a computer-based examination (Tier-I), a descriptive paper (Tier-II), and a skill test/typing test (Tier-III).
Three stages are followed in the selection process:
- Tier – 1. Written Test (Factual Type) (200 Marks) (Online Mode SSC CHSL Syllabus-2022)
- Tier – 2. Written Test (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks) (Offline Mode SSC CHSL Syllabus-2022)
- Tier – 3. Skill Test / Typing Test (Candidates who pass the Tier 2 exam will be called for the Skill Test / Typing Test) (SSC CHSL Syllabus-2022)
It will be beneficial for you to gather all information about the SSC CHSL syllabus so that you can prepare as best as possible. SSC CHSL 2020 will primarily consist of two stages: Tier 1 and Tier 2. Tier 1 of the SSC CHSL is completely objective, whereas Tier 2 is a descriptive English paper in pen and paper mode. Tier 1 qualification is the first and most important step in the SSC CHSL exam process. As a result, knowing the SSC CHSL(Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam.)
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam
- General Intelligence (Part I)
- English Language (Part II)
- Quantitative Aptitude (Part III)
- Part IV focuses on general awareness and general knowledge.
- The examination lasts 60 minutes.
- Except for the English Language section, the question paper will be set in both English and Hindi.
- Aspirants must go through the normalization process based on their Tier 1 exam scores.
- Examine the SSC CHSL(Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam.) 2022 Cutoff.
- Tier 1 Marking Scheme for SSC CHSL
1. Each correct response earns you +2 points.
2. If a question is not attempted, no mark will be awarded or deducted.
3. In the exam attempt, wrong answered, a negative marking of 0.50 points will be used.
|S.No||Sections||No. OF Questions||Max Marks||Total Time|
|2||English Language||25||50||60 Minutes|
SSC CHSL TIER-2 EXAM
Tier II is an explanatory paper of 100 marks in “Pen and Paper” mode. The time allocation for the Qualitative Paper will be one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates eligible for scribes.)
|SUBJECT||MAXIMUM MARKS||TOTAL TIME|
|Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi||100||1hour|
- The paper would consist of writing an essay of 200-250 words and a letter/application of 150-200 words.
- In Tier II, the minimum qualifying mark would be 33%.
- Candidates must consider writing their proper Roll Number in the spaces provided on the book’s cover of the Answer Book. Candidates must also sign the Answer Book and leave a left-hand fingerprint in the preparation and improvement.
- Answer Books that do not have a Roll Number, Signature, or Left-Hand Thumb Impression will receive a zero.
- Part of the paper will be written in Hindi, while the other will be written in English.
SSC CHSL Tier-3 ( skill Test and Typing)
A qualifying skill test/typing test will be administered. Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated to the nearest two decimal places.
Skill Test and Typing
- On a computer, you can enter data at a rate of 8,000 (eight thousand) key depressions per hour.
- For the position of Data Entry Operating company Grade A in the Department of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): The correct entry of words/key depressions as per the given passage will be used to determine the speed of 15000 key depressions per hour on the computer.
- The Test will last 15 (fifteen) minutes, and each candidate will be given printed material in English containing approximately 3700-4000 key depressions to enter into the computer.
- Candidates who qualify for scribe under Paragraphs 8.1 and 8.2 will be given 5 minutes of compensatory time. As a result, the duration of the Skill Test for such candidates will be 20 minutes.
HOW to find out cutoff marks
- General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness are among the subjects in which candidates must meet the cutoff marks.
- They must also achieve the total cutoff score in order to pass the preliminary exam.
- SSC CHSL Cutoff Score 2022 (Tier 1) = Cutoff Marks acquired after applying negative marking of 0.50 marks for each incorrect answers in (General Intelligence + English + Quantitative Aptitude + General Awareness).
How to find out the exam date
- First and main, go to the SSC’s online portal. “ www.ssc.nic.in “
- After that, go to the home page and look for the exam date.
- After you search for it, all of the information about it will appear on your screen.
- Save it and also download it.
We hope you found all of the information you needed about the SSC CHSL(Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam. Exam Date 2021 in our article. If you have any extra questions, please leave them in the comments section and we will respond as soon as possible.
Thanks for visiting