PAT testing, also known as portable appliance testing, is a crucial safety measure that is employed by businesses and other organizations in order to ensure the safety of the potable…
Madhya Pradesh students can apply for the MPTAAS scholarship to receive the benefits. Only SC (Schedule Caste) and ST (Schedule Tribe) students are eligible for the scheme. The scheme’s main goal is to provide funds to SC, ST, and lower-class students for higher education.
- 1 Briefly Explained Of Mptaas Scholarship
- 1.1 Apply for online MP TAAS Scholarship Registration
- 1.2 Overview of MPTAAS Scholarship
- 1.3 Benefits of MPTAAS scholarship in 2022
- 1.4 MPTAAS Scholarship Eligibility Requirements 2022
- 1.5 Need documents For MPTAAS Scholarship 2022
- 1.6 MPTAAS Scholarship Apply online Portal 2022 login With User ID&Password (Scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in)
Briefly Explained Of Mptaas Scholarship
Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Machine MPTAAS is an abbreviation for Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System. The Tribal Welfare Department is a large department throughout Madhya Pradesh, and all of its work has been consolidated under this portal. This MPTAAS Portal comprises approximately 18 schemes.
HYPERLINK “https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/CMS” HYPERLINK “https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/CMS” HYPERLINK “https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/CMS”MPTAAS portal contains information about the MPTAAS scholarship program. Students in Madhya Pradesh can apply for the MPTAAS scholarship through this portal. The applicant learns about several topics such as scholarship enrollment, academic quality, management system, hostel facilities, institutes, and so on.
Apply for online MP TAAS Scholarship Registration
The online registration process for the MPTAAS Scholarship Portal 2022-23 is provided below. Apply for the MPTAAS Scholarship online using the direct link provided below. This article will help all candidates who are looking for the What Is MPTAAS Scholarship 2021. The Madhya Pradesh State Government manages the MPTAAS Scholarship program. As a result, the MPTass Scholarship is a Government Scholarship. And the benefits of this scholarship are deposited directly into the bank accounts of Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) students. This page contains complete information about the Madhya Pradesh MPTAAS Scholarship 2022-23.
Overview of MPTAAS Scholarship
|Name of Scholarship||
Tribal Welfare Department
Only SC And ST students in Madhya Pradesh
|Official Website||www.tribal.mp.gov.in/MPTAAS & https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/CMS|
Benefits of MPTAAS scholarship in 2022
Now let us Discuss MPTAAS Scholarship 2022 Benefits. As a basis, we inform you that the scholarship is only available to SC/ST students. Furthermore, all scholarship benefits will be transferred directly to the Beneficiaries’ bank accounts by the official body. Here is a list of the benefits that are available through this scholarship.
|1st Group: Medical, Engineering, Degree/ Post Graduate, Management, Ph.D., etc…||Rs.1500||Rs.550|
|2nd Group: Degree/ Post Graduate (other than that in Business courses) like Nursing, B. Pharmacy, B Nursing, etc…||Rs.820||Rs.530|
|3rd Group: Graduate-level courses which are not included in Group 01 and 02||Rs.570||Rs.300|
|4th Group: from Class 1st and 12th||Rs.380||Rs.230|
MPTAAS Scholarship Eligibility Requirements 2022
So, alternatively, we’ll discuss What are the MPTAAS Scholarship eligibility requirements? As a result, all students who are members of the SC/ST community are the only ones who can apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant has to be a Madhya Pradesh citizen.
- Only students from Reserved Classes, such as Schedule Cast (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST), are eligible to apply for scholarships.
- The scholarship is only available to 11th and 12th-grade students, as well as graduates and Ph.D. students.
- Candidates interested in pursuing a career in Medical Science or Engineering may also apply.
- SC/ST applicants must have a family income of less than Rs. 6 lakh per year.
- The applicant’s parents must not be employed or engaged with any government institution.
Need documents For MPTAAS Scholarship 2022
- Aadhaar card With Mobile number linking
- Certificate of Income
- Certificate of domicile
- Mobile phone number And Samagra members/families
- Passport-sized photo And the bank account Passbook
- Certificate of current class completion
- Student Admission latter & Student I’d proof
MPTAAS Scholarship Apply online Portal 2022 login With User ID&Password (Scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in)
There is good news for all students who have been waiting for the mptaas Scholarship Application Form. The official authority invites eligible students to apply online for the mptaas Scholarship. As a result, all candidates who are eligible for this scholarship should fill out an online application form and submit it through the MP State Scholarship Portal 2.0. Madhya Pradesh Tribal Welfare Department established the mptaas Scholarship Program. The primary goal of establishing this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to SC, ST, and lower-class students for their higher education. Steps for Registration,mptaas Login, and KYC are provided here. As a result, you can apply for this scholarship online while sitting at home.
Registration in Hindi
Registration in English
- First, students must access the official website, scholarship portal.mp.nic.in.
- You must now click on the “New Registrar” link.
- Then, correctly fill out the registration form with all of the required information.
- After successfully registering, you can review the scholarship’s eligibility conditions.
- If you are eligible, go to the Scholarship Form link.
- And fill in all the blanks.
- Upload all required documents as well.
- Also, fill out the scholarship application form.
- Take a printout for future reference as well.
Apply Online update official website link:https://scholarshiplogin.in/mp-scholarship-portal/
MPTAAS e-KYC Process
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must verify their Aadhar number after completing the registration process. The e-KYC will be completed in two ways on the official website portal. The first method is to use an OTP, and the second is to use a biometric. To link your mobile number to your Aadhar card, you must go through the mptaas e-KYC process. Following e-KYC, you will receive all notifications and information via SMS to your registered mobile number.
- To begin, go to http://www.educationportal.mp.gov.in, which is the official Portal website.
- After that, enter the application ID.
- For verification, enter the application ID once more.
- Provide your Adhaar-issued date of birth.
- As seen in the image, type the captcha code.
- To submit, click the Verify Details button.
Apply online update official website link:https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/CMS